Monday, January 26, 2009

Busy busy bunny

I've been busy with work and boyfriend and family and that kind of stuff... I also rearranged my room. I also have been gathering my craft stuff (and my new sewing machine!!!!) together in the basement so that I can set up a craft area down there. It should be excellent.

Anyway, on MLK day, my boyfriend was over, and I had the sudden urge to make truffles. I didn't really have a reason to make them, but I had the ingredients... so I made some! I covered half of them in cocoa powder that had a little cayenne in it, and (with bf's help) dunked the remaining truffles in chocolate and decorated them with white chocolate. I forgot to take a picture of the best-looking ones (which I gave to bf to eat and share with his family). I did take a picture of my less-than-stellar examples, though.


They were delicious, though, and I guess that's what really matters! It's gotten me on a huge chocolate spree, and I bought some chocolate molds. I think that some people are going to be getting handmade chocolates for Valentines Day! Mmm mm!

No comments:

Post a Comment