Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them

So remember that time when I said that I would be posting my word count every Saturday? Yeah, I lied. You see, it was my birthday weekend. I wish I could pretend that it took me this long to recover from the intense partying, but that would be a lie, too. I had like two glasses of wine. Oh, and I got a zombie (the drink, not the walking dead) on Monday at a Chinese food restaurant for $5. Which was awesome.

Oh yeah, by the way, my word count is 17, 232. Not bad, eh?

I made the gimbap, and it was an epic disaster, so I am not posting the pictures of my shame. Note to self: it really doesn't freeze well.

I told my friends I would make them cupcakes for a Thanksgiving party. Probably 36 cupcakes. That's November 21. I told my family that I would make cupcakes for Thanksgiving. Only like 12-24 of em. That's November 27. I told my coworkers that I would make cupcakes for our holiday party. That's probably going to end up being 144 cupcakes because I'm an overachiever. On December 12. So hopefully, I don't die doing NaNoWriMo. Or die of too many cupcakes. I think that's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment