Saturday, November 1, 2008

Word count update

So, I figure that every Saturday until November 30, I'll sneak in a word count update for NaNoWriMo before bed. Hopefully I will actually do this. >_> Also, at some point I will be posting the awesome cupcakes that I am going to make at some point when I'm trying to avoid writing. I just bought a new digital camera, so you won't have to put up with any more of my whining. Oh, and I'm going to try to make sushi/gimbap this week. I'll try to take pictures.
My word count goal for this week (really, just today) was 1725 words. The churn-out for today? 3205 words. That's almost double! I know, I know. I rule. It's ok. You can tell me about it later. :3
Maybe I'll post an excerpt if I find a good one. Right before I quit for the night, I was writing a description of a dress. One sentence long, but I considered going all Robert Jordan on it. "She smoothed her skirts while pulling her braid at the same time. Her dress was a fine olive green velvet from France, made by little fairies, and embroidered with the world's finest............."
You know what? I can't even fake it. I guess I should be happy about that. Although I did already describe the contents of a trunk, so I guess I've been influenced too much. Ok, I seriously need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment