Monday, October 27, 2008

NaNoWriMo

So, I'm going to do it. I say this every year, but this year, I totally mean it! I even signed up this time! I'm going to take part in NaNoWriMo. I feel nervous and excited, but I already have an awesome idea of what to write. :D Ooh, and if anyone else is doing this, let's be writing buddies!

So... I have to write a 50,000 word novel. There's 30 days in November. Subtract one night (for my birthday, cause no way am I writing on my birthday!) and that translates to about 1725 words per day. Ok... that's like, what? 3, 4 pages? I've written 5 page papers in one night before! Loads of times! OMG I CAN'T DO THIS I'M GOING TO DIE.

This is pretty much my shout out for someone to please check my apartment for my corpse on November 30th. kplzthxbye

(xposted to my eljay)

No comments:

Post a Comment