Friday, March 27, 2009

Caaaaake.

I baked a cake. :3
It's a yellow cake, with white chocolate buttercream frosting and raspberry filling. I layered raspberry jam, raspberries, and frosting in the middle. The pink frosting is raspberry frosting. It is delicious! :D

It really bothers me that all of my cakes and cupcakes come out lopsided. I'm not sure if it's because the oven cooks unevenly, or if the oven is slightly tilted forward. I'm gonna have to invest in something to prop up my pans. Or I could wrap the pans in a wet towel. Y'know.

I'm going to be doing Script Frenzy, starting next... Wednesday? I should probably check that. I'm writing a "script" for a graphic novel about superheroes with useless powers with AJ. It is seriously hilarious. Perhaps I'll post excerpts.

I think I'm going to go work on my painting of Medea

No comments:

Post a Comment