Saturday, November 14, 2009

Craft room!

Ok, I promised a look into my not-cool craft room, and you know I always deliver on my promises. Well, except for the promises I make about crafting. >_>


Here is my desk. If I were on Cribs, I would say "This is where the magic happens," mostly to confuse everyone because that's what people say about their bedrooms. Since I'm not cool, this will never happen, but it's a nice fantasy. Over on the right wall there is my collection of "Shakespeare in Penguins" doodles. I'm really quite fond of them.



Oh, does my curtian decoration look familiar? ;) It's pretty sweet having a balcony, even though I don't really use it. Unless it's warm and it rains. Then I bustle out there with my chair and a glass of wine. B)


Painting in progress and my fan for when I burn things in the kitchen. I don't have an easel. I mean, I do, I just have no idea where it is, which pretty much means I don't have one. A piece of cloth on the floor is sufficient, right?


This is where I was planning on putting a loom (the whole reason I got a 2br apartment!!) but I ended up not getting one. :( But I love lamp. And penguins. And Mermaid Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment