Thursday, July 1, 2010

End of hiatus (hopefully!)

I know I promised on my twitter I would update, so here it is! I don't really have anything too interesting to share. I am going up to New Hampshire this afternoon, and I need to bring back the drill to my parents. So this morning I finally got around to finishing drilling holes so I can put knobs in my drawers (heh) as I said I needed to do back in April during my bedroom tour. I think it looks pretty good on my jewelry armoire!

so pretty!


I also have been on a kick of sharing all of my random doodles on facebook. Here is the latest page:
why yes, I am somewhere over the rainbow.

I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday weekend! And I promise that soon I will be posting the ninja bunnies that I have been working on, because I am making them for a craft exchange and I really need to get them finished ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment