Monday, July 19, 2010

holy crap!

So I actually got some stuff done this weekend! 


First, and most importantly, I started to clean out my craft room, so it is no longer  the Pit Of Chaos, Cardboard, And Also Polystyrene, but the Home of Some Mild Cardboard-Related Chaos. Now I can walk out to my balcony without having to employ any wiggle maneuvers to get there. I still have a bunch of boxes though... how did I get so many!? If anyone needs some boxes (or giant pieces of cardboard), I am your go-to person right now. My floor is still covered in fleece scraps, though, because I finally finished the.....


NINJA BUNNIES!!!!!1111ELEVENTYONE!!

I am FINALLY mailing these puppies out to the folks in the craft chain I am doing. They are so soft and cuddly. I want to keep one for myself. They are also sneaky!

Those sneaks snuck into my living room!

They are made of fleece, and their ears are held up with recycled cardboard. :P Their tails are little pom poms. I love their little bums tails, and I got a photo of one as it was running away!

bun bun bum bum

Anyway, I also did crazy hair and makeup this weekend, and took a bunch of photos, but I don't think that is the sort of thing I should post here... And I also started drafting out a dress for my Evil Princess Lady Barbie, from that Novel I Haven't Actually Written Yet. She should be easy, though—I'm only doing a partial repaint, and I am leaving her hair as-is. Gotta say, though, I am not a fan of the Model Muse bodies... chicken legs! And no bendy limbs! :( Hopefully her dress will be done by Thursday, or at least started.

2 comments:

  1. I had the pleasure of sparring with one of the bunnies myself, and I must say the recipients of this duo are getting top-notch ninja craftware! Hii-yah! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete