Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bunny foo foo!

A bunny foo foo is a mixed alcoholic beverage that one drinks out of a chocolate rabbit. But that isn't the reason for my subject. I haven't tried one yet. Because, you know......... I've been busy making things!!!11ONE!

Liiiiiike.... Sangria!!

 Doesn't that count???

No? What about..... a cute video of my cat?!?



No!?!? Well, I guess it is kind of dark.

Ok, well, to confess..... I did actually make something. I'm just not proud of it. It's kind of lumpy and creepy, and kind of awkward. (like me!)

You probably don't want to see it....

...

...

...

...ok I guess you do.


Awww... poor bunnykins. He's just misunderstood! He's actually kind of growing on me. I hated him a little last night, because I was sooooo close to being finished when I realized that I totally messed up because I didn't read the directions. I posted my frustrations on my twitter last night. Le sigh.

 


But this bunny seriously needs some new eyes! The buttons are kind of creepy.

On Thursday I am probably going to post cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. little kitty foo foo hoppin` through the tu tu.
    scratchin` all the fingers and lookin` super cute!

    ReplyDelete