Thursday, May 6, 2010

Not much happening

I was lazy the past two nights and haven't really done anything. I tried to embroider a nose for Mr. Lumpy Bunny, but it was really frustrating. I kept messing up, or the fabric would bunch, and then I couldn't unbunch it... argh. So I decided I'd pick up some felt and applique a nose. Just need to find pink felt...

What??? You want a picture of something!?

Fine. Sheesh.


I finished embroidering "LOVE" on my love and peas piece for my quilt. I had a list somewhere of all of the embellishments that I was going to put around each little embroidery, but now I can't find it. I am pretty sure I was going to couch some spirals, but I can't remember what color I was going to use for the smaller thread.

I know I said I was going to post cupcakes, but I fail at counting weeks. I need to make them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment