Monday, May 17, 2010

ho hum

Not much happening. I am so lazy. I am pretty sure that Homer would write an epic poem devoted to my laziness. I mean, Calliope shows up once in a while asking if I should write one about myself, and I am always like, "nah...."

I am such a literature nerd. And I guess a regular nerd, too.

Which reminds me: lately I have been wearing my powerup mushroom earrings a lot, but I find myself wishing I had one up earrings instead, since they would match my green clothes. But that would involve trying to sculpt more mushrooms out of polymer clay, which was super tedious. So... Yoshi eggs! :D

 Those wires are just for painting and glazing, not for sticking in my ears.

I will make them into earrings later... I have a serious earrings problem, btw.

This also reminds me, I finally made my bunny and carrot charms into a pair of earrings.

Everyone is so happy.

I think I have been meaning to do this for two years now. Wait... no... close to three. -sigh-

Ooooh! I also did some more embroidery with my boobie lady. But I think I will save pics until Thursday, when I will have even more progress completed! I won't be done, because I left some of the thread at my parents' house.... -sigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment